- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Managing and developing production at plants and factories. You will assist engineering teams, draw up protection protocols, report issues to the Director, and promote strategies to improve performance and profit
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Department budget Management
- Managing the manufacturing methods, assuring quality work is done in a safe, effective manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to improve plans that develop production, expenses, and labor needed.
- Diagnosing obstacles in the production line and giving guidance and training.
- Building protection systems and protocols that take the workers' well-being into account, and that further reduce the carbon footprint.
- Staying informed of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Recognizing, documenting, and reporting risky practices.
- Scheduling conferences with related departments and stakeholders.
- Assessing all aspects of production and giving recommendations for development.
- Obtaining any materials and tools needed.
- A bachelor or master's degree in Engineering.
- The appropriate license may be needed.
- Knowledge of CAD software.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in the engineering department.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Sound leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capability to make decisions under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and organizational skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now