- Providing a high performing to fully support the change agenda by implementing sound project management practices. The aim being to enable 80% of projects and programs to deliver the defined benefits in their business case.
- Preparing status reports by collecting, summarizing & analyzing info that is related. Establishing efficient project correspondence plans and ensuring their execution. Facilitating change requests to guarantee that all parties are informed of the impacts on budget and routine.
- Direct Contact with exhibitors,customers, and stakeholders.
- Monitoring project progress.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in an associated area.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) accreditation is a plus.
- Proven practical experience in project control.
- Ability to direct project teams of different sizes and explore them through to conclusion.
- Solid understanding of proper project management methodologies.
- Expertise as being a construction project manager, IT project manager or ERP task supervisor.
- Capable to finish projects in a prompt manner.
- Understanding of ERP setup.
- Finances control experience.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now