- Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, the Human Resources aka people department recruits develops and retains a high performing and diverse workforce and fosters a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for people in the organization, their families, departments, and the public in order to maximize individual and organizational potential and position the company as an employer of choice,
- The department's mission is to initiate, articulate, make a consensus, and amplify values, norms, culture, and goals within the organization to make one single language.
- A Recruiter conduct interviews and sorting through candidates to fill positions that are open. Assessing applicants’ knowledge, abilities, along with expertise to best match positions that are available. Finishing documents for new hires. Promoting the company’s attractiveness and reputation as an excellent employment opportunity.
- Oversee employee benefit programs,
- Informing employees on needful information,
- Monitoring relations between staff and employers,
- Oversee recruitment efforts,
- Oversee HR policies.
- Recognizing future hiring requirements and improving job descriptions and specifications,
- Co-operating with department directors to compile a consistent list of demands,
- Inviting proper candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Attending interviews and classifying through applicants to fill vacated positions,
- Evaluating candidates' experience, abilities, and knowledge to best suit open positions,
- Creating paperwork for new hires,
- Supporting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a great professional opportunity,
- Staying up-to-date on modern employment law and regulations and implementing them within the company,
- Implementing recruitment reports to team supervisors.
- A bachelor or master's degree in Human Resources,
- Capability to conduct various types of interviews,
- Familiarity with hiring processes and databases,
- Capability to plan and execute recruiting strategies,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent decision-making skills,
- Great understanding of employment law and legislation.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now