- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- To execute, optimize and maintain SEO road-map across onsite optimization, technical SEO, and optimal indexability/crawlability. You may need to assist in marketing activities web channels.
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Create and edit content to include popular keywords.
- Propose new idea and strategies
- Define, plan, and manage day-to-day SEO
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering teams for website optimization
- Investigation trending keywords.
- Utilize analytical tools to measure the progress of content.
- Work with social media teams to optimize campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Bachelor's in computer science, digital marketing or digital art
- 2+ years on experience SEO or digital management role
- Google Ads and Analytics experience
- Experience with tools (e.g., Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, MOZ, Rank Ranger, Deep Crawl, SEO Clarity, Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, search Ignite)
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now