- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- The role is titled to develop, document, and review with relevant stakeholders a multi-dimensional architecture construct that enables a specific business or operational outcome.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing new solutions
- Design, deploy, test and improve an end to end solution organizing information across multiple systems,
- Understand the existing technology environment and foster re-usability,
- Propose innovative solutions to existing problems in line with technological development and established architecture,
- Coordinate, assign, and follow up work to decentralized and volatile development teams,
- Write design documents according to project standards,
- Work with Project Managers towards coherent and ambitious project plans.
- 10+ years of professional development experience with a greater focus on software architecture.
- Knowledge of Banking and Banking IT Systems.
- Experience in IT Architectural Standards.
- Knowledge of SOA principles.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous environments with conflicting priorities.
- Work with tight schedules without sacrificing the quality of the deliverable features.
- Experience in large scale IT projects.
- Experience in code development in various programming languages.
- Aptitude for working in teams adjusting to team dynamics and acting as a multiplier in its potential.
- Experience in GIT repositories and technology for managing complex code.
- Experience in SQL and no-SQL databases.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now