- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- To oversee the day-to-day operations of a store including presentation, merchandise and staff management.
- Supervising floor sales staff
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Hire, training and team performance management.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Develop & execute an annual sales plan to deliver the store sales target whilst meeting the budget
- Understand & analyze the business needs, productivity, and KPIs and provide business insights
- Drive the daily performance animation through effective communication at the store and SP level
- Lead the execution of retail excellence standards
- Partner with key stakeholders to leverage the knowledge of competitor activity and sales opportunities
- Operational Excellence – Execute exceptional operational performance to ensure the quality and quantity of stock
- Identify & elevate out of stocks and merchandising needs to drive growth through product assortment and presentation optimization
- Own compliance of store operations, health and safety, maintenance and store environment
- Team leadership and planning – improve the business value through leading talent/ individuals/ teams and the optimization of resources
- Align resources to reflect the store needs; traffic, client profile, and product potential
- Conduct daily and monthly team meetings to motivate and engage team
- Talent Management – acquisition, retention, development, and engagement of teams and individuals
- 5+ years of sales management experience within a retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience
- Proven track record in people management, coaching, customer development, sales generation, and achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Client tracking systems, and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Ability to present a business strategy to audiences utilizing current technology with strong professional presentation skills.
- Through professional presence and behaviors, the ability to inspire trust, integrity, influence client and staff members.
- Dynamic team player with the ability to positively motivate staff and network locally and regionally to build relationships.
- Must have the authorisation to work in the country where the position is based.
- Excellent English literacy is mandatory
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now