- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Assisting the lead teacher in charge of a classroom. Reinforce lessons by tutoring individual students or small groups,designing lesson plans, documenting processes, and managing lesson preparations.
- Encouraging continued and sustainable progress
- Designing and presenting educational material
- Monitoring free time
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Co-operate with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Support teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up things.
- Review lesson material with students personally or in small groups.
- Guarantee that the classroom atmosphere is protected and clean.
- Supervise students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field tours.
- Cooperate with lead teachers to understand the problems students are facing and suggest solutions.
- Record student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
- Assistant lead teachers to design lesson plans.
- Attend every training class, parent conferences, and faculty conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or similar area.
- 2+ years’ experience as a teaching assistant or related position.
- Knowledge of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now