- Contributing to the growth of the company by reach a mutual agreement with potential partners and make alliances. To keep direct communication with key accounts to provide beneficiary plans through all available GTM strategies and models
- Specialists who work alongside with Network Analysts to discuss, diagnose, and handle complex issues regarding computer networking operations. Technical Specialists have to work with hardware as well as software programs.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Oversee productivity and expense
- Assessing technical programs.
- Improving application designs and web pages.
- Giving customer support for businesses and applications.
- Education clients and teams in best practices, applications, and programs.
- Troubleshooting technical programs.
- Discovering ways to improve productivity and decrease costs
- Bachelor or master's degree in Information Technology or a similar area.
- Experience as a Technical Specialist.
- Excellent research abilities.
- Detail-oriented person.
- Organization and coordination abilities.
- Outstanding customer service understanding
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now