- The primary function of transportation is the transfer of people, messages and information. It is also needed for rapid movement of troops in case of emergency and finally movement of persons and goods. The political decision of construction and maintenance of roads has resulted in the development of transportation system
- Truck driver main role is to help the company to transport materials and merchandise among producing, distribution and retail centers. The role may require driver to inspect their vehicles for mechanical problems concerning safe operation, and basic repair work.
- Checking Daily Routes
- Direct Contact with Customers
- Reporting road conditions to the dispatcher
- Long distances driving in order to deliver packages to customers.
- Cargo loading and unloading
- Delivery tracking and documentation.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Reporting incidents to the dispatcher.
- Following traffic laws and regulations.
- Record activities logs.
- Reporting mechanical issues
- Follow Journey Routes.
- On time delivery
- Vlid Class A CDL or business driver license.
- Having valid TWIC card.
- Pass drug and alcohol check is a must
- Having a clean driving record.
- Having a high schools diploma is an advantage
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now