- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Assistant students to review work covered in class and expand on concepts that require further explanations.
- Encouraging continued and sustainable progress
- Designing and presenting educational material
- Monitoring free time
- Being up to date with the school curriculum and subject-specific content.
- Be punctual to all appointments.
- Go to students' homes to present lessons.
- Assure that if any changes require to be made to meeting times, that it is done in the right time frame.
- Keep communication with parents to update them on the student's development.
- Research learning resources to utilize during lessons.
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- Experience as a teacher.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A driver's license with access to a vehicle.
- Be reliable and professional.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now