- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling.
- Full management of making a film. Planing and managing all aspects of the process, from sourcing and selecting scripts to directing and editing, and arrangement of the necessary funding.
- Cooperating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Checking technical equipment.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards.
- Find scripts or plays or other sources.
- Selection of actors, hiring directors, editing and production staff.
- Sourcing and securing finances and managing budgets.
- Bringing fresh ideas to potential investors.
- Development and monitoring of schedules.
- Advising and helping directors.
- Report to the executive producers.
- Check out the final edit.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, film, acting etc. is advantageous.
- A near flawless portfolio.
- Able to provide References.
- Several years of experience in this field.
- Excellent listening skills and leadership skills.
- Driven and determined.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events