- Build an experience for customers which leads to satisfaction. Advocate for customers in company-wide decisions. Assists in company branding in overall.
- Giving administrative support to companies remotely by answering phone calls, replying to emails, and managing schedules.
- Informing client on needful information
- Direct Contact with client
- Checking the company website and social media accounts
- Answer phone calls and reply to emails.
- Calendar meetings with customers.
- Manage travel arrangements for workers.
- Update the company website and social media accounts.
- A high school qualification.
- Experience as an administrative assistant.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events