Release Notes is our monthly update that highlights recent product improvements we’ve made so you can easily stay up to date on what’s new.
1. Company Career Page Fully Renewed, Hooray! 🎉
- Go to your company profile,
- Update your company information,
- Be sure that you have at least one published job,
- Click on “Career Page” button,
- And Voila! ✨
Now you can add an introduction to your company, company information, and benefits and privileges. Candidates have a direct access to your own website right from first page.
All jobs have been categorized based on departments and have a better look, so candidates now can find the desired position faster and apply for that.
Now Applying process is much more easy and fully responsive. The applicants can upload their resume and apply for job in seconds with out any headache!
2. What about other things?
Changes and Improvements:
- Improve Score and Review: Now you can write reviews, provide scores to the candidates as much as you want, and also delete the comments you don’t want any more!
- Faster and Smoother: Now your workspace performance is way better. Page loading times decreased drastically. Enjoy being even faster! 😉
- Improve apply to the job URLs: There were a few small minor changes to improve your experience.
- Online Questionnaire Fixes: There were few bugs made problems in using online questionnaires freely previously, which are fixed.
- Saving Subscription Expiry Date: Fixes on showing exact year and month of your subscription’s expiry date!
Tell us “What is important on your Company Career Page?”
by shooting a simple email to 📪 [email protected]
Send you love from planet Earth! 🌎🌍🌏